Friday, September 19, 2008

The spot is next to the gazebo. This is close to the spot where the wedding took place. The big tree was lost to a tornado a few years ago that the wedding was held under. There were two swings in another place at Lylewood but they are no longer there. This place was picked for the shade, the view of the camp, and the memories it holds. There may be a plaque in place at some point.

Blake being funny. One thing I know, he is a happy little boy. Evette, just know, he is happy and he is loved. So many are helping to take care of him and the girls.








This little one is rarely in a bad mood or grouchy unless he feels bad, or is tired, (or is trying to be like his dad, or uncle, or poppa.)
Sydney worked hard and ACTUALLY got dirty. She doesn't do that very much.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tara Petty said...

I'm so glad to see pictures of the swing. I wished I could be there. We were in Tuscaloosa. I miss her so much.