Saturday, August 9, 2008

return from hospital

I have been at the hospital since Thursday with Amber. She was admitted for dehydration from a prolonged gi episode. She doesn't want me to go into detail. She had a test today that made he very uncomfortable and unhappy. If i wasn't already a nurse, I never would even try it.

Doug's cousin died Friday morning, the oldest daughter of his aunt and uncle that passed away earlier this year. It was totally unexpected.

A friend of matthew's, gary, dad passed away on Wednesday. Suddenly. He is the only son with 5 older sisters.

I know God never gives us more than we can handle. But this is really challenging for me. My body is tired from Mexico, now my spirit is totally worn out. I try to keep a positive outlook. I just need to have some breathing room. School started friday for my children. I am but one person. Without God holding me up I think i'd be a melted pool in a drain some where.

Next post will be better....

No comments: