Friday, August 15, 2008



I was looking for some really cool pictures of my kids to post, and just couldn't find one I wanted. I found this one I took in Mexico. It just reminded me that hey, caterpillars are everywhere. You know like, no matter where you are, life isn't that far from what you know. Crazy, yes I am.

I am better today. Recovered from all the stuff thrown my way last week. Thinking about where I need to go from here.

A couple of thoughts. One from someone on our mission trip, " what if I am holding up the return of Christ because I need to save that one last soul". What have I done about that lately? Well, I prayed with almost every patient I saw in Mexico. Fast is not what I aim for. I wanted to show them that maybe I didn't have the medicine to change their life, but God does.

Second thought: am I longing for heaven because of Evette or because of my longing for God? Tougher one for me.

No comments: