Tuesday, June 14, 2011

long time no post





I know I haven't posted since last year. I know all the excuses I've had. But when I clicked on the little saying on the right of my blog, it all becomes clear. I've had a lot of stepping stones in my life this past year. Hopefully I can catch everyone up on this someday. Had I known this time last year, what the year would bring, would I , could I, have done anything differently?
No, I know it was as it was.

My baby girl, Stephanie graduated last may. I am very proud of her. Just didn't blog it. we went out to eat at outback afterwards. ashley, nick, leah, the baker boys, doug, matthew, adam and amber, brittany, amanda and I. Most of the rest of her family were at the graduation, including granny and pa, amber and adam, jason and the kids, annette and jason, joe and renee. I love seeing that smiling face and that dimple.

No comments: