Monday, April 13, 2009

First Grandbaby--Rachel's Baby Shower

Rachel Elizabeth Lynn Fite is going to have our first grand baby of the generation. She is Joe's oldest daughter. Our family shower was on Easter after the egg hunt and food. Amber came up some really fun games. I think the younger girl cousins, Brette, Olivia and Sydney, had as much fun as anyone else with that part. The boys even wandered through to get in on the fun.


Renee helped out so much with her cupcake tower and decorations. Wendy Cox made the beautiful diaper cake. Ashley and Annette both bought prizes to give out.


I love the picture with all our hands on Lucy, well really on Rachel's belly. We started the party with a prayer for them both. If every baby coming into this world had as many praying and supporting them as this baby will have wouldn't it be a wonderful world?


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I really like the picture with all of our hands on her belly. It turned out really well thanks to Amber standing on the back of the couch to take it.LOL

Anonymous said...

I didnt take the picture. I was melting the candy bars then.haha Must have been Steph.---Amber

Ashley said...

Maybe it was Steph.. Now that I think about it I think it was her standing on the back of the couch.. LOL

Shana said...

great photo of all of your hands on her stomach. So sweet!