Friday, January 9, 2009

New years and birthdays

Again, our schedules were slightly different this year. Dad's birthday is the 30th, Mom the 31st. We usually do something on New Year's Eve for both. This year we went to Joe and Renee's for both and a New Year celebration. Henry and Wanda also joined us with 2 of their 3. Renee is one of the GREATEST ever. She cooks and cooks and cooks. And she LIKES it! She made awesome lasagna and stuffed shells. She even made plain noodles for Matthew cause he doesn't like sauce. NO idea where he came from. She made so much I was able to take home a pan that Doug and I enjoyed later. Thanks Renee!

























































When Blake first saw the cake he said "Yay I get to stick my finger in it!".























This is Annette with Rebecca, Henry's youngest daughter. She is a freshman at Lipscomb where her sister Catherine is a junior. Everyone says she looks like Evette. She is very proud of that.Below is mom with the rest of us kids. I really have a hard time with group shots. I just feel like we are not complete now.
My dad loves chess. Most of the boys, and Ashley, have played at some point. Maybe Brette some also. This is Jon and Matthew debating what move is next.Not sure what was funny but I loved this shot of Wanda with Annette and Jason.Not sure why Jason got a kiss from Brittany, I think he was asleep.

No comments: